- Ideally, everything would start exactly on time, but we are reasonable people, so we will leave room for life. In that case, for each appointment, a 10 minute grace period will be granted to each client. For any clients who arrive later than 10 minutes, the appointment will automatically need to be rescheduled and our “cancellation” penalty will be enforced.
- Things happen, and while we know brows are very important to everyone, some things might get in the way of your appointment. Please be mindful of canceling appointments or rescheduling 24 hours in advance. Giving ample (24 hour) notice will help avoid incurring a penalty fee.
- If a client cancels or reschedules within less than 24 hours before a scheduled appointment, a fee of 50% of the total service will be charged. This fee will be required to be paid in order to reschedule any future appointments.
No Call No Show:
- Please don’t ghost us! It’s never cool but in order to prevent that from happening as much as possible, a fee of 100% of the total services will be charged before the appointment can be rescheduled.
Failure to comply with any of the policies above will result in a permanent ban from the opportunity to book an appointment.
COVID 19 Clean Check In:
- Upon arrival, please check in by texting: (310)592-1959 BEFORE ENTERING to let your stylist know that you have arrived. Once checked in, please wait in your car or outside until your stylist notifies you that they’re ready for your appointment and that you may enter the studio.
- If you are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID 19 or someone who is exhibiting symptoms, we kindly ask that you are considerate of everyone’s health and cancel/reschedule within the 24 hour window before your appointment to avoid any fees. We are happy to have you come back, just not while you are sick or have been exposed. (For any clarification, please refer back to our existing cancellation policy)
No Mask = No Service:
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn covering the nose and mouth for each and every client for the entirety of your appointment.
- It is the client’s responsibility to supply their own mask and we expect that you will arrive to the studio wearing one.
- If you are not wearing a mask or refuse to wear one, we cannot see you. Your appointment will be cancelled and our “no show” policy will be enforced, resulting in a charge of 100% of the service price.
No Loitering or Visitors:
- We are trying to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Please come alone to your appointment since the appointment is for you. Think of it as “me time”. Please make sure there are no plus ones. No kids, no family, no friends, no spouses, etc. will be allowed to wait in the studio while services are being rendered. If this is an issue for you, please make arrangements prior to your appointment.
- We are not accepting credit cards at this time. For payments, please have CASH or be prepared to use the payment apps, Venmo (@gisellesotobrows) or Zelle (gisellesotobrows.com) This is the ONLY way we can accept payment going forward.